CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 14, 2009

omg... now oledi is 6.01am... i cant sleept back d..
my dear called mi at 2sumthing make mi awake :(
with him SMS till 5 sumthing i dunwan him tomorrow no energy to work so ask him sleep d..

left mi alone... what to do?
just facebook -ing... blogging.. and.... blogging... lolzz...

saw my sis blog.. she is really sad :(
she sad I'm also sad... saw her so pity and i like cant help much.. my feel more sad....
Sis what i can do is.... although 20th u are not in malaysia but b4 that i will give u a surprise :)
hope everything is good and happy to you... :)

suddenly feel met a good guy that love u care u is easy... wan him can mix or understand you really is hard...
I will learning how to treasure everything that i had... and wont easy let all the good and happy thing gone...
I hope i wont regret what i choose.. and hope all of you also .. :)
stay happy peace n love :D

IT'S LEARNING TO LOVE THE PERSON YOU FOUND ♥

0 comments: