CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

midnight~ 0332am raining now

midnight~ 0332am raining now~~ nothing to do.. cant sleep as well~
just sit alone in front of my pc~~ where part of me? he is sleeping ~ sleep like a pig now...
due of 2morrow he wanna wake up early n work i just walk out my room n dun disturb him :)

suddenly my mood turn to so emo...
suddenly thinking back and missing him...
just him will play with me when i cant sleep~
just him will talk to me when i cant sleep~
just him will hug me tight when i cant sleep~

What my mind are thinking now? shit damn!!!
i oledi got bf and he also oledi had his gf....
i should not think it back!!!
i should have me new life!!!!!!
i should not missing him anymore!!!!
i should live good!!!
i should love my bf much!!!!
i should i should!!!

Daddy if u see my page pls don not unhappy n angry me~~
just give moi sometime~ i will handle it~
here wanna said sorry to u too~ hope u understand me~

good night~

0 comments: